[FM Discuss] Update on FM write migration and request to help test manuals

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun Jan 27 09:54:32 PST 2019

hi mick & everyone,

finally i'm back in munich after a long travel, & of course now i'm sick
... but i'm getting into my email backlog & have had another look at the
UpStage manual.

the text links are showing up as a much smaller font than the rest of
the text. i had a look at a couple of other manuals & it's the same
there. i checked in both firefox & chrome (on linux). can this be fixed?
it's a bit disturbing to have a smaller font for the links.

i tried to make some corrections in the UpStage manual, but i was not
able to save the page. do i need to save before publishing? & what
formats? is there a tutorial for this somewhere? apologies if you have
sent it through - i haven't been able to keep up with emails while
travelling these last 3 months.

h : )