[FM Discuss] Introduction to the Community

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Mon May 13 21:36:40 PDT 2019

Hi Scott,

Great to have you on board. Have you been in touch with Andy Oram yet
who is heading up the Command Line efforts?

As we imagined the traffic discussing this may be quite high to
co-ordinate efforts.  We set up a separate email list for the project
here.http://lists.flossmanuals.net/listinfo.cgi/cl-flossmanuals.net

Also, as we've ironed out some wrinkles with the new FM write site (or
more accurately one particular bug just stopped happening in a strange
but fortuitous way) - and there are a few projects active now - I'll try
to convene an open FM community meeting in the next month which may be
of interest to you Scott and others who have joined the list in the last
year where we've been in transition.

Many Thanks
Mick