[FM Discuss] Hi! I want to help write and edit manuals.

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Oct 4 11:24:36 PDT 2019

Hi there,

Let's take your word for it.

What are you keen to write on?
At lot of FLOSS Manuals are in the area of FS for education, art,
communication - we did have a lot of security but those are starting to
be pretty dated and it's probably not our strong point anymore.

What about an open source tech toy?

I'm also looking for help proof reading this manuals too at the moment.

Rhett has done some of it already.

https://en.flossmanuals.net/phaser-game-making-in-glitch/_info

Nice one
Mick