[FM Discuss] Hi! I want to help write and edit manuals.

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Oct 4 12:42:01 PDT 2019

On 04/10/2019 20:26, Alex Yant wrote:
> Hi Mick,
>
> Thanks for your response! I’m pretty flexible about what manuals I
> would like to write. Art and communication-related items sound
> particularly interesting.
>
> Could you tell me more about the open source tech toy, or where I
> could go to learn more about it? I’d be happy to work on it!

There are so many!

But I've just been to the first Microbit conference today
https://www.microbit.org/guide/

It's becoming like a cottage industry with add ons popping up all over
the place.
https://www.microbit.org/assets/documents/AccessoryGuide.pdf

Some are better documented than others.

> I’ll take a look through the manual you linked and get back to you
> with my revisions soon. Please let me know what else I can do to help.

great I'll email separately to let you know how to edit it.