[FM Discuss] localisation work

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jul 22 07:33:11 PDT 2009

hi,

this week (thursday and fri) i will do some work on the localisation of
the french and finnish FLOSS Manuals... I'll also do some small changes
to the Translation Zone. Douglas is also adding a widget so that the
language and text direction of the editor can be changed.

I'll also take the time to kill the commandline_gr manual, transfer the
work to commanline_el and do some other bits and pieces.

So, if there are any other localisation or translation issues, please
send requests now!

:)

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563