[FM Discuss] localisation work

Tomi Toivio tomi.olavi.toivio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:39:55 PDT 2009

Great!

We are going public here in Finland next month in the Assembly event...
http://www.assembly.org/summer09/

Then we can start networking and will see how many readers and writers we
are able to attract to the Finnish site.

We will also have our first translation sprint next month. For the Inkscape
manual.

Regards
Tomi

2009/7/22 adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net>

> hi,
>
> this week (thursday and fri) i will do some work on the localisation of
> the french and finnish FLOSS Manuals... I'll also do some small changes
> to the Translation Zone. Douglas is also adding a widget so that the
> language and text direction of the editor can be changed.
>
> I'll also take the time to kill the commandline_gr manual, transfer the
> work to commanline_el and do some other bits and pieces.
>
> So, if there are any other localisation or translation issues, please
> send requests now!
>
> :)
>
> adam
>

> --