[Booki-dev] objavi plans

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 8 19:46:45 PDT 2010

hello,

I am back from my break writing a gstreamer plugin and this is what I
want to do (in no particular order):

1. Booki-objavi-espri interactions.  There are a number of issues here
that need to be fixed in a coordinated way on both sides, so it is best
for one person to do it.  As you may remember, I wrote the damn
specification, so I am stuck with the work.

2. Use new features of wkhtmltopdf to do objavi things better.  Objavi
ought to become smaller and quicker and simpler and have better control
over things like page numbers in localised numerals and/or nice fonts.

3. Improve wkhtmltopdf with things like page break controls, and then
repeat step 2 so objavi gets even better by doing even less.

4. Work on the Internet Archive - Booki interface with Raj.

Douglas