[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:44:08 PDT 2010

Aleksander,

It sounds like the answer is to have a virtual host run Booki under
Apache instead of doing manage.py runserver.  The thing is, I don't
know how to have two virtual hosts on Apache with only one IP address.
 Is that even possible?  I'm not that conversant with Apache.

Douglas suggested running OBJAVI directly, like we do for Twiki, such
that OBJAVI requests the book from Booki rather than
Booki->OBJAVI->Booki.  That might solve the problem, but I can't seem
to run OBJAVI that way.  I'll send the log messages I get to the list
later.

James Simmons