[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 18:21:12 PDT 2010

Aleksander and Douglas,

When I try to run objavi.cgi by itself I get these log messages:

Starting request for %s
/
effective query is:
{}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jim/olpc/objavi2/htdocs/objavi.cgi", line 471, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/jim/olpc/objavi2/htdocs/objavi.cgi", line 464, in main
    output_function(args)
  File "/home/jim/olpc/objavi2/objavi/cgi_utils.py", line 219, in output
    content = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/jim/olpc/objavi2/htdocs/objavi.cgi", line 152, in mode_form
    f = open(config.FONT_LIST_INCLUDE)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'cache/font-list.inc'

There is in fact no font-list.inc file in the cache directory.  It
looked to me like the program font-list.cgi.pdf was responsible for
generating the list so I tried to run it from the web browser.  It
ends up downloading a zero byte file with the type of PDF.  When I try
running the same program from the command line it gives me this:

./font-list.cgi.pdf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./font-list.cgi.pdf", line 73, in <module>
    f = open(__file__)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './font-list.cgi.pdf'

So I'm stuck again.

James Simmons