[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Thu Oct 28 03:28:11 PDT 2010

James Simmons wrote:

> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'cache/font-list.inc'
>
> There is in fact no font-list.inc file in the cache directory.  It
> looked to me like the program font-list.cgi.pdf was responsible for
> generating the list so I tried to run it from the web browser.

That's right, and it was a bug in Objavi which I have now fixed.

For your purposes, `touch cache/font-list.inc` would be the quickest
way forward.  Or you could do a `git pull`, making sure you keep your
objavi/config.py.

An earlier message:

> It sounds like the answer is to have a virtual host run Booki under
> Apache instead of doing manage.py runserver.  The thing is, I don't
> know how to have two virtual hosts on Apache with only one IP address.
>  Is that even possible?

It is.  The example configuration files in the Objavi repo works with
the examples given in the Django documentation (for Booki), with both
domains running off the one IP address.  I think some of the detail is
Debian specific (e.g. /etc/apache2/sites-enabled) but there will be a
way to do the same thing.

Douglas