[Booki-dev] [FM Discuss] Booki switching to TinyMCE and feedback from you.

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 05:28:58 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Daniel James
<daniel.james at sourcefabric.org> wrote:
> Just for the sake of completeness, here is a screenshot of the message I
> see in Firefox 3.6 sometimes. Clicking OK doesn't seem to do any harm,
> but the warning might cause unnecessary anxiety for some users.

Hi Daniel,

this is a message Firefox will show you when i intercept
"beforeunload" event. Gmaill should show u the same message if you try
to kill tab when you are composing new email. In other browsers it can
be customized with different text, but not in Firefox. Yes, it is very
confusing only if you are using Firefox. Other browser show customized
messages. I am intercepting this even during entire time spend in
"_edit". I could only intercept it while user is really editing
chapter, but i don't because i also want to warn users when they are
editing chapter statuses, editing notes, preparing for export and all
that... Just in case they accidentally press back... somebody
complained about that also. Honestly, not sure what to do about it now
:)

Aco

--
 http://www.binarni.net/