[FM Discuss] [IAEP] Book sprint aug 16-23

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:31:14 PDT 2008

Walter, this is a perfect start - since I haven't run the 8.20 version yet,
this is a great starting point for me, and it contains good examples of how
to give hardware hints. Thanks for sharing. I'll be able to walk through
http://en.flossmanuals.net/olpc_simple with your non-OLPC example in mind,
thanks.

Anne