[FM Discuss] [Fwd: Re: [FM PR] Possible collaboration with Floss Manuals]

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Aug 7 07:51:37 PDT 2009

hi,

This is an email discussion (see below) between myself and Steve Lake of
Raidens Realm (http://raiden.net/) about a course he is starting. Steve
has been a great supporter of FM and is looking to work with us to
develop a textbook about free software. I suggested perhaps we bring
this discussion to the FM list...

It would be super if we could design and create a text book with steve
for his course....anyone keen?

(please cc Steve in replies)

adam