[FM Discuss] Anyone discuss partnership with Linux Foundation?

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Mar 26 16:42:39 PDT 2009

This is a outstanding example of a market for FM to earn its chops.
Much of the information that the Linux Foundation would like organized
has too small of an audience to warrant the attention of the bigger
publishers.

One the other hand, the Linux Foundation, would be willing to kick in
the funding to help incubate these information ecosystems.  They also
have the credibility to attract the key people necessary to ensure an
up to date and accurate product.

david