[FM Discuss] Is there another way to subscribe beside digest form?

dwp davidrex at northlink.com
Fri Oct 9 11:33:06 PDT 2009

Hi Adam: Take your comment seriously.

Is there is another way to participate in these discussions and get
something out of them, or is this a polite, though rather terse,
suggestion that i shouldn't be here:) ?. Or perhaps i will just drop
the subject.

I do think my NOTE on not repeating previous messages in replies (by
turning off the appropriate EMail preference) would help make the
digests clearer. This would be an individual responsibility.

BTW: Early on I did find a link to Archives, but it states that it is
temporarily unavailable. See Ann's comment in post #7.
Regards: David