[FM Discuss] Translation OpenOffice.org manual to Vietnamese

Vũ Đỗ Quỳnh vu.do.quynh at auf.org
Wed Sep 23 17:05:48 PDT 2009

"adam hyde" <adam at flossmanuals.net> a écrit :

> hi
>
> As I understood it, you were transferring your own manual written in
> Vietnamese to the fm site...so you want to translate the existing
> English FM OpenOffice manual into Vietnamese?

Yes. That was my original goal.

However, I have a manual on Ubuntu in Vietnamese which source (ODT)
has just been given to me by the Ministry of Science and Technology of
Vietnam with mandate to release it to the Vietnamese community for
regular updating (and for modifying as needed). So I am contemplating
the idea to ask for Flossmanuals's authorization to put it on
Flossmanuals for editing and publishing.

Can you do that ?

Regards

--

Agence universitaire de la Francophonie - Bureau Asie-Pacifique