[FM Discuss] weihnacht prezzy

Joshua Facemyer jfacemyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:04:14 PST 2010

Hey,

Sorry, I just got a chance to comment about Booki.

It's pretty cool!  What's in place is great - clean and simple.  The
import and publish features look great (haven't used them, but they look
easy to use).

I look forward to the completed product!

Thanks for all your hard work, Adam, Aco and Doug (and, indeed, everyone
who's given any sort of input or help)!  Booki already shows a lot of
promise, and once it's complete I think FM will be able to make a much
greater impact in the documentation world!

JF