[FM Discuss] OBJAVI problems with "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!"

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:33:54 PDT 2010

The email I copied to this list from Anne Gentle lacked context, so
let me try and correct that.  She is trying to use OBJAVI to make a
PDF for the book "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" to submit to
lulu.com.  When it creates the PDF, it has a title page and some other
pages but the entire content of the book is missing and all you get
are five pages of junk.

I tried to do this with "Reading And Leading With Sugar" and that one
works OK.  The other book has worked for me in the past, but it
doesn't and there is no indication what it is about the book it
doesn't like.

James Simmons