[FM Discuss] german version of sugar manual

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jul 7 01:55:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to resume my work on the german translation of the sugar manual. I'm not sure about the correct way to do this. Here is what I think, please let me know if this is ok:

There is a party translated version on translate.flossmanuals [1] and there is link to "Sugar Deutsch" on translate-new.flossmanuals [2]. Following the first link, I can find the german text, following the second link, there is only english text. I assume that the second link is the correct location for the manual? Would I copy&paste the text from the first location to the second? Or is there a way to automize that? Or would I even just go on working with the first link?

Thank you very much,

Rita

[1] http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar_de/WebHome
[2] http://translate-new.flossmanuals.net/sugar_de/_v/1.0/personalising-sugar/