[FM Discuss] strange error when generating the epub from booki

ana.cichero ana.cichero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:09:24 PDT 2011

I bet is me who is missing something :)

For a next version I would like to know how to correct this details --even
they are not seen by normal readers--  as they are part of the link
location  of each chapter for instance.

1. Can you change the names of chapters after creation?
>> 2. Do I need to copy the entire chapter with the right name and delete the
>> old one in other case?

At the moment, trying to get the atention of readers, I need to send to some
schools, ( to ceibal and to other organizations) a guide [1] for using the
book so I am reviewing every chapter making a little summary of it.

As the chapter summary links to each chapter I went into the html of the
book, and then noticed that was the inner name of the chapters that set the
name of link location.  C'est pas grave.

3 . Obtaning the full html of the book. How to?

Remember a mail sent by Sebastian Silva mentioning that when typing the
url-of-the-book_all
there were several mistakes in the html obtained?
You answered him that the best way to obtain the html of the full book was
"dissecting" the EPUB. I was trying to do so.

What do you mean then by  " table of contents page for the EPUB (which
currently must be done outside of Booki)."

   [1] http://ceibaljam.org/drupal/?q=chuas