[FM Discuss] Information needed about setting up booki publisher

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Wed Jul 20 01:57:01 PDT 2011

Hi James,

> I have tried to copy the files to /var/www/bookipub and
> I've experimented with creating a virtual host for it, with no luck.

What error are you seeing? If you could give me a pointer to the code
you have downloaded, that would help, as I can't find any specific
references to downloading Booki Publisher as distinct from Booki.

I can see that http://www.flossmanuals.net/admin.php is a different
interface from http://booki.flossmanuals.net/ but I'm not sure how they
are integrated.

> What we
> want is what FM has: run something and the website gets updated in place.

I think you need the Booki Gears plugin to do that with the current
tools. Again, I'm not too clear where you can download that, sorry!

Daniel