[FM Discuss] Information needed about setting up booki publisher

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:32:41 PDT 2011

Daniel,

This is where I downloaded Booki publisher:

http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/git?p=bookipublisher.git;a=summary

I had asked about Booki Gears but it seems that that is not available to the
public yet.  Adam recommended I look at booki publisher.

I wonder if bookipublisher needs to run on port 80 like OBJAVI does.  I'm
trying to make a virtual host that uses port 88.  It seems to be loading
admin.php as a web page rather than executing it.  Hints on setting up an
apache virtual host for this would help a lot.

Thanks,

James Simmons

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Daniel James <daniel.james at sourcefabric.org