[FM Discuss] translations

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Jun 21 10:28:13 PDT 2011

ok...

So I have been working on the translation visibility issue. Daniel has
sent me a whole lot of cool CSS I need to implement (cheers! will get to
it tomorrow) to link in nicer ways to the language sites AND we will
soon have new russian and vietnamese sites..

as for the translations ... on www.flossmanuals.net i have built a
little admin tool that allows us to make nice links to the translations
available for each book. i have added the first one to have a look at
and think about how it looks etc

you can see it - its linked from www.flossmanuals.net under the How to
Bypass Internet Censorship book...

there are many more to add...my feeling is that if there is a manual
available in a lang for which there is no FM lang site the translations
link goes directly to the translated manual. if there is a manual in
another lang and there *is* a language site (ie. fi, fr, fa etc) then
the link points to the appropriate lang site...

i will link other translations tomorrow...getting there...

Founder, FLOSS Manuals
Project Manager, Booki
Book Sprint Facilitator
mobile :+ 49 177 4935122