[FM Discuss] a crazy moment pondering a manifesto

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:49:27 PDT 2012

Adam,

You make me feel guilty for writing three books using FM that violated
pretty much everything in your manifesto.

At least the translation of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" was done by a
team, although it lasted longer than a sprint.

When I published my books on CreateSpace I designed new covers that had my
name on the front and an author photo and bio on the back.  The Lulu
versions had neither.

I had a co-worker who worked on the CiviCRM manual.  They took a group
photo of the team in Lake Tahoe that worked on the book.  That's in the
book.

I guess my point is there needs to be something in the manifesto about
taking credit for your work.

James Simmons