[FM Discuss] a crazy moment pondering a manifesto

Micz Flor micz.flor at sourcefabric.org
Wed Jun 27 00:07:48 PDT 2012

Hello,

I would be interested to see the actual stats of the content production. Some nice graphs like github produces them for code. That would give benchmark to the manifesto claim.

Generally, i believe manifestos say more about their authors than the world they live in. Or in other words: i prefer manifestos which say that they talk about a utopian future and not describe the status quo.

Something like "we aim to create the best environment for..."

Finally, i believe authorship is part of collaboration. Self expression and actualization are human needs and should be appreciated. Even when working in a team.