[FM Discuss] Translation OpenOffice.org manual to Vietnamese

Quynh Vu Do vdquynh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:41:08 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

After some busy period (Software Freedom Day 2009), I am now resuming the
translation job for OpenOffice.org to Vietnamese.

I am puzzled, however, to how to continue with the process:

In the screenshot, I don't see the links for translation (like shown in the
screenshot - list item Number 5 - of the Flossmanual's Translating content
section) of the different chapters that are composing the manual.

Among the list of files available, I see only "Glossary", which is still
empty, "Help", which content has nothing to do with OpenOffice.org, and
Introduction which is the one from the English version that I translated (by
copying/pasting action if I remember well.

It seems that Adam Hyde said he set up for me a page for writing an existing
manual on OOo in Vietnamese, instead of seting up a page for translating the
existing English manual. Am I right on this.

Some hint would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)