[FM Discuss] Basic Internet Security translation?

sacha sacha at nul.nu
Tue Jun 19 15:08:00 PDT 2012

Hi Tomi,

I was one of the original team of the basic internet security book. The
book is just over a year old, and some parts are updated. At this point
in time I should get rid of the pgp and webmail chapter, also the mobile
devices chapters should get care although I would suggest moving them to
a different title al together.

There are also people walking around with the idea of updating the book
in a new booksprint, but no concrete date or setting is set.

Cheers,

Sacha